WESTMINSTER CONSTITUENCY COVERS...
The City of Stirling:
Bannockburn, Braehead, Broomridge, Cambuskenneth, Cambusbarron, Causewayhead, City Centre, Cornton, King's Park, Raploch, Riverside, St Ninians, Torbrex, Top of the Town, Whins of Milton.
The Rural Communities:
Aberfoyle, Arnprior, Ashfield,Ardeonaig, Balfron, Balquhidder, Blanefield, Brig O'Turk, Buchlyvie, Balmaha, Crianlarich,Callander, Carron Bridge, Croftamie, Deanston, Doune, Dunblane, Drymen, Fintry, Gargunnock, Gartmore, Inversnaid, Killearn, Killin Kinbuck, Kinlochard, Kippen, Lochearnhead, Milton of Buchanan, Port of Menteith, Strathblane, Strathyre, Stronachlachar, Thornhill, Tyndrum.
(Please note there was a boundary change at the last General Election bringing in Plean, Cowie, Fallin, Stirling University, Blairlogie and Bridge of Allan to the Stirling Constituency Westminster seat.)
Stirling Parliamentary Constituency
- Stretches from Stirling, to Dunblane in east, Tyndrum in North and Drymen in west
- Approximately 600 Square miles
- Rural and Urban Diversity
- Includes many historic features Stirling Castle, Rob Roy's grave, Bannockburn battle site, Stirling Old Town Jail
- Also includes part of the new National Park for Loch Lomond and the Trossachs